Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tea Tree Oil for Acne and Pimples

I have found a truly miracle Essential Oil! I tried this concoction on my sixteen year-old and it cleared up a massive outbreak in just two days! The nasty bacteria filled skin fell off to expose pink skin underneath and then beautiful acne free skin following.  The recipe is as follows:

1 Teaspoon of water to 3 or 4 drops of Tea Tree Oil, apply to pimple, blimish or entire face (anywhere on the body really).

We could not believe this truly worked. We had tried so many over the counter treatments as well as some highly televised items. We found absolutely nothing that worked. I did apply this to my daughter three different times throughout the day being that she has very bad breakouts. This may not work for everyone, however it worked well for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment